As soon as you get home from the hospital with your little one you notice they have a wet diaper.
Sure, you may have taken the stash of diapers from the hospital home with you. Yet, as we all know, babies go through diapers quickly. So your hospital variety won’t last long.
When the time comes to purchase more diapers for your little one, you may experience sticker shock at the grocery store. Diapers are essential for your baby, but they can also be costly.
Certain brands, like Luvs, are cheaper than others. Specifically, the cheapest place to buy Luvs diapers is at Target during the months of March, April, and June. At this time, Target runs an array of sales on baby items, which include Luvs diapers.
To get the best deal possible, you can stack store sales, artwheel app coupons, and possibly manufacturer coupons. Planning out your diaper buying trip ahead of time will help you get the most Luvs for the lowest amount of money possible.
Hunting For The Best Diaper Deal
Whether you enjoy a good challenger or are maintaining a tight budget, parents are always on the lookout for a good diaper deal.
After all, diapers are a must-have product, so why not try to get them as cheaply as possible?
Technology makes it extremely easy to search for local deals on diapers, share information with other parents, and combine coupons and store offer incentives to get the best deal.
The more you practice these techniques, the better you will get. However, it can be a little overwhelming until you get the hang of it.
Is There A Certain Time Of Year When Diapers Are Cheaper?
Interestingly enough, yes. There are certain times of the year when diaper prices go down or more sales are available.
Big-box retailers will run specials on baby products during specific periods throughout the year. Oftentimes, these sales include diapers.
- March and April: These dates are when Target holds their baby event of the year. Not only can you sign up for Target’s Baby Registry to get coupons and samples, but you can also trade in used car seats for a 20% off coupon.
- June: Every June, Target markets a diaper gift card promotion for parents to take advantage of. When you spend a certain dollar amount on diapers, you get a gift card back for at least $20. Combine this with rebates from apps, like Ibotta, for even better savings.
- July: Hit up Amazon Prime Day for some of the best deals on Luvs diapers, along with Free Shipping for Prime members.
- September: Wal-Mart holds their Baby Event Month in-store at this time every year. If you trade in a car seat at this time, you can get a $30 Wal-Mart gift card to use toward future purchases.
Cheapest Deals On Luvs Diapers In Stores
Store Deals On Luvs Diapers
Many stores offer specific deals on certain diaper brands, sizes, and package sizes.
During Labor Day, you can get a $20 Target gift card when you spend $100 on diapers with same-day service. If you bought four Luvs boxes of size 4 diapers for $24.99 each and added a bag of wipes, you could get these diapers for just $0.14 each.
In fact, many stores will run specials and deals on diapers during major holiday sales events.
News Years Day in January, Memorial Day in May, Labor Day in September, and Black Friday in November are all good times to find holiday-specific diaper sales.
Store apps are also helpful in finding the cheapest deals on Luvs diapers. Stores may include app-specific coupons and deals that you have to scan a coupon to attain or load to a loyalty card.
In the same scenario we used above for Target, there is also a Cartwheel App coupon for $3.00. This is just one example of how store apps can get you even more savings.
Whether you have a store deal, coupon, or app special, you can also claim rebates for Luvs diapers on popular sites, like:
- Retail Me Not
On some apps, you simply scan your receipt and the qualifying item to earn points that can be exchanged for gift cards, cash, and other prizes. Others require you to load the deal beforehand.
Combining Coupons And Store Deals
The key to finding some of the cheapest diapers is to combine manufacturer coupons and store deals. Always be sure to read the store’s coupon policy before putting a scenario together.
One of the best places to do this is at Dollar General. Most Dollar General stores offer a $5 off of $25 coupon that can be used on Saturdays, and it is found at the bottom of Dollar General receipts or on their mobile app.
The key to stacking Luvs diaper deals at Dollar General is to get a paper coupon, which can be combined with manufacturer coupons. Here is a deal that is hot!
- Buy (4) Bags of Luvs Diapers (21-48 count) = $6.50 each for a total of $26.00
- Use one $2.00/1 Luvs Diapers Coupon
- Use one $3.50/2 Luvs Diapers Small Bags Coupon
- Use one $1.00/1 Luvs Diapers Jumbo Bag Coupon
- Use one Save $4.00 when you spend $20 on Luvs Items on Dollar General App
- Use one Save $5 on a $25 purchase paper coupon
You pay only $10.50 total! When you submit three offers to save $1.50 on Luvs Diapers:
Final Price=$6.00 or $1.50 per bag!!
Cheapest Places To Buy Luvs Diapers Online
You can easily access hundreds of diaper deals online on your phone or computer. This allows you to quickly and easily find the cheapest place to buy Luvs diapers virtually.
Box Store Websites
Retailers have made it easier than ever to shop online, get orders delivered, or sign up for mobile pickup.
Not only can you find some of the best diaper deals at stores like Wal-Mart, Target, and Walgreens, but they are also convenient to pick up or have shipped right to you.
Target offers free shipping on orders over $35, which can be used for diapers.
Amazon has a huge online presence, due to its ease of use and accessibility. Luvs diapers are a product you can find on this website, too.
Right now during Labor Day, Amazon has an amazing deal on Luvs diapers that makes them only $.08 apiece!
When you buy a box of Luvs, there is a $1.50 coupon to clip. Combining this coupon with a Subscribe & Save selection, which can be canceled at any time, brings your Luvs to only eight cents.
Of course, Amazon Prime members get free shipping, too! If you aren’t a Prime member, yet, you can try it out for free for 30 days.
To break this deal down, you will apply the following:
- (1) Box of Luvs Diapers, as low as $29.92.
- $1.50 off with available e-coupon
- Save 5% with Subscribe and Save, or 20% off 5 S&S orders with Amazon Family
- Free Shipping
Final Price = $21.00 per box of Luvs + tax. When using the 20% S&S, this makes a box of Luvs Size 1 diapers just $0.08 each or Size 3 $0.10 per diaper!
Social Media And Resellers
Quite a few individuals have found success in buying returned pallet items and reselling them, as well as selling items they have stockpiled on social media.
You can find some good diaper deals by browsing your social media for these opportunities.
Are Luvs Diapers Cheapest With Sales Or Without?
The answer to this question is relative to several external factors. The price of baby products can vary based on the region. It can also depend on what coupons you have available.
Here is a list of popular diapers and how their prices match up on Size 1 boxes:
- Huggies Little Snugglers (96 Diapers) $24.98=$0.26 per diaper
- Pampers Baby Dry (120 Diapers) $24.99=$0.21 per diaper
- The Honest Company (80 Diapers) $24.99=$0.31 per diaper
- Luvs (116 Diapers) $15.99=$0.14 per diaper
Are Pampers Better Than Luvs?
Opinions on the best diaper brand vary, but consumers seem to see more value in a product that costs less but performs well.
Luvs are certainly more affordable than Pampers, but determining which product is better is a personal choice.
Each of these diaper brands has many of the same features, such as:
- Soft materials
- Money-back guarantee
- Wetness Indicator
- Diaper size indicator
One mom on Amazon even cited, “Love Luvs! Used Pampers, Huggies, Seventh Generation (the WORST!), and these are my favorite!”
She stated the cheap price and leak prevention in Luvs as her top reasons for choosing Luvs diapers.
We Thought You Would Like
How Can You Save The Most On Diapers?
With the proper tools and tactics, you too can find the cheapest place to buy Luvs diapers. It all comes down to:
- Planning: Do your research ahead of time. Know what the average cost is for comparable Luvs diapers online and in stores.
- Find Deals: Find store deals and rebates to make your diaper purchase even cheaper. You may have to hunt for this, but they are worth it.
- Add Coupons: You can usually add manufacturer coupons to store deals to lower the cost of your diaper purchase even more.
- Connect: Use social media and communication to talk to other parents who are looking for the cheapest prices on diapers, too. Share information to find the best diaper deals available.
- Utilize Resources: You have so many resources available to you. Taking advantage of mobile apps, the internet, and sales ads will help you get the best prices on diapers.
My name is Keren Tayler. I am a stay-at-home mama to three lovely girls, Sarah + Rachel + Hannah. Prior to becoming a mom, I had a successful career in the accounting field, steps away from becoming a CPA. I decided to give up on my career in order to raise my own kids (as opposed to letting a nanny do it, no judgment here :)) I learned a lot and I love sharing it with other moms. Along the way, I also became a Certified Food Handler.